WHO ARE WE?
Ricochets is a Lausanne-based communications agency specializing in employee advocacy. Our mission is to help companies develop their sales and attract talent by turning their employees into true ambassadors. They are the face of the company. Helping them to shine means helping the whole organization shine.
You will be working in a small agency. Therefore you will be involved in many different areas. You’ll love this role if you enjoy writing, branding, coaching, and creating social media content.
A typical week might include:
- Writing 2 LinkedIn profiles (EN + FR) of growing entrepreneurs.
- Creating 10 LinkedIn posts to help an HR department communicate its employer brand (EN + FR).
- Participate in 2 brainstorms to design a content plan for a female executive.
- Conducting 4 coaching meetings to help sales managers refine their upcoming LinkedIn B2B publications (EN + FR).
- The successful release of 1 digital escape room in collaboration with our Montreal-based agency.
The Ricochets team is small and close-knit, so you can always count on the support of your colleagues at all times. Together, we will help companies turn their employees into true ambassadors.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and great autonomy. We are pioneers in our field and envision the framework for a practice that is bound to grow. If you’re the kind of person who likes to contribute ideas, you’ll have a great time.
- Relational ease and a desire to take on an advisory role. You will quickly become the point of contact for our clients. You will have the opportunity to make a real difference in their lives.
- Natural curiosity and interest in the LinkedIn platform. Our clients come from a wide range of industries. You could be asked to imagine and write content about finance, big data, real estate, hydraulics or human resources.
- Excellent writing skills. You have been called a « beautiful writer » and are equally comfortable in English and French.
- Creativity and the joy of writing great stories. Sometimes a writer, and sometimes a consultant, your role will be to find original angles to highlight your clients’ expertise and journey.
- Analytical and strategic mind. Over time, you will take on more and more responsibility. You will gradually be led to advise your clients on their digital communications, both personally and for their business.
- Degree in management, communications, public relations or journalism.
- 1 to 3 years experience in an agency or in a position related to digital content writing, community management or account management.
- Native English speaker (bilingual English/French).
- Strong interest in topics related to the fields of digital marketing, management, personal branding, employer branding or social selling.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
- This is a full-time, permanent position, but we are open to the possibility of part-time work (50%+).
- We prefer a hybrid face-to-face/telework arrangement.
- If you are interested in the position, think you have the skills, but don’t think you have the experience, apply anyway, we’d love to meet you.